1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay), checks, and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Riverside Veterinary Care understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital or online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Affordable Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months (conditions apply)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites. Please be aware that not all pet insurance is created equal. Only some cover routine veterinary care such as vaccinations, tests, etc. Payout limits vary.
- Trupanion Trupanion will give pets 30 day free pet insurance to healthy animals after an exam (limit one per pet). Please ask us at your appointment for a Trupanion free 30 day trial. No credit card information is required to sign up. Must sign up within 24 hours of examination.